- Prowse, T.D. (2005). River-ice hydrology. In Encyclopedia of Hydro- logical Sciences (ed. M.G. Anderson). John Wiley and Sons Ltd., West Sussex.
River Ice Distribution
- Bennett, K., & Prowse, T. (2010). Northern Hemisphere geography of ice-covered rivers. Hydrological Processes , 235-240.
- Brooks, R., Prowse, T. & O'Connell, I. (2013). Quantifying Northern Hemisphere freshwater ice. Geophysical Research Letters, 1128-1131.
- Prowse, T., Bonsal, B., Duguay, C., & Lacroix, M. (2007). River-ice break-up/freeze-up: a review of climatic drivers, historical trends and future projections. Ann. of Glaciology , 443-451.
River Ice Seasonality
- Humes, T.M. and J. Dublin (1988). A comparison of the 1976 and 1987 Saint-John River Ice Jam flooding with emphasis on antecedent conditions. Proceedings of the 5th Workshop on River Ice/Ice jams, June 1988, Winnipeg, Canada, 43-61.
- (SWIPA) Prowse, T. (2011). Changing Lake and River Ice Regimes. Snow, Water, Ice and Permafrost in the Arctic.
River Ice Ecology
- Prowse, T. D. (2001). River-Ice Ecology II: Biological Aspects. Journal of Cold Regions Engineering , 17-33.
- Regional Aquatics Monitoring System. (2013). Athabasca River Basin - Regional Aquatics Monitoring Program (RAMP). Regional Aquatics Monitoring Program - Regional Aquatics Monitoring Program (RAMP). Retrieved August 12, 2013, from http://www.ramp-alberta.org/river.aspx
- Shuter, B.J., Finstad, A.G., Helland, I.P., Zweimüller, I. Hölker, F. (2012). The role of winter phenology in shaping the ecology of freshwater fish and their sensitivities to climate change. Aquatic Sciences, 74, 637-657. doi:10.1007/s00027-012-0274-3
Last updated on 20/11/2017